Welcome to DIGIX's and SOPHIX's RMA website. You need to have an account with us to request an RMA. Make sure to review our Return Policy on the bottom right and instructions below before submitting an RMA Request. Failure to consent with our policy may require additional charges or even void your free 1-year warranty with DIGIX/SOPHIX. Thank you!
If your product is out of warranty or you cannot provide a receipt, please call us at 1-866-770-3688 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYMENTS: For payments, we only accept checks or money orders. Paying by personal checks will take additional time for payments to clear. PLEASE MAKE ALL PAYMENTS OUT TO CONTEL USA. WE CANNOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS MADE OUT TO ANY OTHER NAME.
REQUESTING A CHARGER OR REMOTE:
Please be sure to choose the correct Product Code ((Charger = Request 'model #' Charger // Remote = Request BD Remote).
All remote requests are now $10. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you are request a BluRay Remote, please indicate within the description box what model player you have and whether your old remote has a Netflix button."
CRACKED SCREENS AND PHYSICAL DAMAGE are not covered under the warranty and there will be a fee for replacements. Please contact us for more information.
PASSCODE LOCKED TABLET RETURNS require a copy of the receipt showing the date of purchase as well as a $15 money order or cashier check for this service.
WE SHIP WITHIN THE LOWER 48 STATES USA ONLY. Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico require additional shipping fees from UPS for air shipping.
We must RECEIVE the unit within 30 days of receiving your RMA number to process under the assigned RMA number. If the product is not received within 30 days the RMA will be voided and you will have to create a new RMA in order to return the product at a later date.
ADDRESS CHANGE OR UPDATE:
Please note we only accept emailed or faxed address changes. If your address has a unit number (e.g APT, SUITE), please add it at the end of the Address 1 line. This policy is for the safety of our customers and their own privacy. Please be sure to email or fax your NAME, RMA #, and NEW ADDRESS as soon as possible in order for us to update your RMA before sending out your replacement.
How to Submit a RMA Request.
1. Create an account. Be sure to check the "not a company" box. Once your account is created, you can review and update your account any time by logging in and going to REVIEW YOUR ACCOUNT PROFILE. Make sure you include everything needed (apt #, suite #, etc), otherwise UPS will return the unit to us. If they resend the item back to us, WE WILL CHARGE YOU FOR THE EXTRA SHIPPING COSTS.
Please note that we CANNOT SHIP TO PO BOXES. We ship through UPS and UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
2. Click on SUBMIT NEW RMA REQUEST.
3. To select your device'(s) product code, just simply find your device's model on the list below and click on it. The next page will confirm if you selected the correct model.
4. in the "ENTERING OTHER INFORMATION" page, confirm the quantity of devices. In the reason for return field, select the device type and issue type. If you are unsure of what to put, you can simply OTHER. Please include a detailed description as best you can and choose the appropriate REQUEST ACTION. Please attached a picture of the device to your RMA case to establish the status of the tablet before you send it in.
5. In the "Include an Attachment for Product Below" you will be required to attach a photo (PDF, DOC, PNG, JPG, GIF).
You will click on the "Choose File" (or "Browse") button, select the photo file and 'open'. You will want to add a description of your image ("Receipt", "TAB-730", "No image available" for example).
* If you are unable to take a photo, please upload a random SAMPLE photo.
We ask you take a photo of the front screen and any other physical damage and uploading those photos. These photos are used for warranty purpose in case there is any shipping damage.
Please take a photo of the remote or front of the box (if requesting a remote), or of the front of the player.
Next click on the "UPLOAD" button. You will see your image now in the middle of the page with a blue header. Now you will click on the "Done with upload" link next to the UPLOAD button.
6. Click on "I AM DONE ADDING PRODUCTS" if you only have one device. Otherwise, click on "ADD ANOTHER PRODUCT TO RETURN" for another device type.
7. The last page will confirm your address (please include your phone number), then be sure to click on the SUBMIT RMA REQUEST button on the bottom. Your request will not be sent if you do not click the button.
*If you receive an error message stating "Atleast one item has missing required attachment" you have not added a photo yet. This IS required to submit an RMA. You will need to click on the green circle with a white "+" in the middle. This will take you back to the Upload page.
8. Please double check your address. If your address has a unit number (e.g APT, SUITE), please add it at the end of the Address 1 line.
9. Once the request is sent, you will get an e-mail that tells you to wait for approval and a RMA Number. DO NOT SEND YOUR UNIT WITHOUT APPROVAL/RMA NUMBER. It may take up to 2 business days for approval.
10. Once approved, you will receive an e-mail with an RMA number and instructions on how and where to send the unit. Please check your SPAM for the e-mail just in case. You can also simply log into your account and check the RMA case status. Be sure to include the RMA Packing Slip with your unit as well as a COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT.
11. You will get e-mail updates on when we receive the unit and when we ship it out. Once shipped out we will give you a tracking number. If you are requesting a charger/cable/remote, you will not need to send anything in.
12. IF YOUR DEVICE IS A TABLET THAT DOESN'T HAVE A DAMAGED SCREEN, PLEASE PROTECT THE UNIT WITH PACKAGING BUBBLE WRAP, AIR POUCHES, STYROFOAM, or PEANUTS. CRACKED SCREENS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGE DONE THROUGH SHIPPING!!!!
13. If you want UPS to require a signature to drop off your item, there will be an additional $12 fee from UPS.